terça-feira, junho 25, 2024

Undercovers #8 Esradio.pt (24-06-2024)


01 - Clustersun - Think I Need It Too (Echo & The Bunnymen) 02 - Mudhoney - Tonight I Think I'm Gonna Go Downtown (Jimmie Dale & The Flatlanders) 03 - Specials - Enjoy Yourself (Tommy Dorsey & Orchestra) 04 - The Hepburns - Thinking Of You (Colourfield) 05 - Softer Still - I Don't Think It Matters (Brighter) 06 - Saint Etienne - Who Do You Think You Are (Candlewick Green) 07 - The Spinto Band - I Think We Are Alone Now (Tommy James and The Shondells) 08 - Dusty Springfield - Do Re Mi (Forget About the Do and Think About Me) (Lee Dorsey) 09 - Paul Weller - Thinking of You (Sister Sledge) 10 - Jacek Kuderski - Wishful Thinking (China Crisis) 11 - Belly - Think About Your Troubles (Harry Nilsson) 12 - Cocobusinessplan - Think (Sebadoh) 13 - John Martyn - Don't Think Twice, It's All Right (Bob Dylan) 14 - Travels - I Never Think About You (Huey Lewis & The News) 15 - Painted Zeros - What Makes You Think You're The One (Fleetwood Mac) 16 - Leaf - I Think I'm In Love (Spiritualized)

Sem comentários: