quinta-feira, novembro 24, 2016

Edu (Mouco) & Mar Superior present "Songs From the Old House #5

01 - 1972 - Josh Rouse 02 - Grumpus - Lambchop 03 - Anger Management - Lovage 04 - Somewhere Not Here - Alpha 05 - Mysteries - Beth Gibbons and Rustin Man 06 - Where I Like to Stand - Vashti Bunyan 07 - Small Blue Thing - Suzanne Vega 08 - About You - The Jesus & Mary Chain 09 - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - Yo La Tengo 10 - Tiny Cities Made of Ashes - Sun Kil Moon 11 - After All - Mojave 3 12 - Monsters - Band of Horses 13 - Fearless - American Music Club 14 - Mockingbirds - Grant Lee Buffalo 15 - Stand in My Way - Micah P. Hinson 16 - Let's Go Out Tonight - The Blue Nile

Sem comentários: