segunda-feira, outubro 31, 2022

Halloween Hootenanny

01 - A Fistful Of Terror - The Bomboras 02 - Devil In My Car - The B-52's 03 - There's A Ghost In My House - R. Dean Taylor 04 - Midnight Monster Hop - Jack and Jim 05 - Voodoo - Chris Isaak 06 - Jack The Ripper - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds 07 - (You're The) Devil In Disguise - Elvis Presley 08 - I Saw The Wolfman - Hi-Fi & The Roadburners 09 - Little Demon - Screamin' Jay Hawkins 10 - The Boogie Monster - Gnarls Barkley 11 - My Body's A Zombie For You - Dead Man's Bones 12 - Electric Funeral - Black Sabbath 13 - Ministry - Stigmata 14 - Lullaby - Editors 15 - People Are Strange - Echo & The Bunnymen 16 - Graveyard Orbit - Crystal Stilts 17 - Werewolf - The Frantics 18 - The Blob - The Five Blobs 19 - Bo Meets The Monster - Bo Diddley 20 - She's My Witch - Kip Tyler

Sem comentários: